How Can Empire Thermal Group Make Your Building Energy-Efficient?April 13, 2023
Energy efficiency is a quality of buildings that should be achieved by property owners these days. Sustainability, after all, has been one of the things authorities around the world want to achieve for the betterment of the environment.
To ensure that energy efficiency can be achieved by property owners, they must ensure that their buildings are designed with the said goal in the first place. Adding components later after already constructing the buildings can be not only costly but also counter-intuitive, especially if some materials already used on the properties are not sustainable in the long run.
One way to ensure the energy efficiency of buildings is through partnering with a reliable and accredited assessor. An assessor is a person or entity who can evaluate the condition of a building before it will be built.
Empire Thermal Group Can Help
We, at Empire Thermal Group, can be hired to check the condition of your prospective building. Since we are an accredited assessor with the Australian Building Sustainability Association (ABSA), we can take advantage of the appropriate Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme or NatHERS-approved rating software to check the Star Rating of your building. We can then provide you with some guidance with the building materials that your contractors can use, as well as other elements of the house that can ensure the sustainability of your property.
Since our establishment in 2009, we have delivered countless assessments and reports to help Australian building owners improve the energy efficiency and sustainability of their properties. Our friendly and experienced team can then provide quick and cost-effective energy efficiency assessments to builders, designers, and architects to ensure that the building approval and the construction proper can be achieved as soon as possible.
Major Energy Efficiency Reports
To provide quality services to property owners, builders, and others, we can carry out various energy efficiency assessments and produce accurate reports. Some reports that we can provide to the ones who will be needing them are as follows.
- 6 Star Energy Reports: These reports are intended for new houses and apartments. They can also be utilised for extensions and renovations. We have energy efficiency assessors who can utilise the latest software and have advanced modelling experience to perform these reports. They can conduct a thermal performance assessment and provide cost-effective options to properties that do not initially achieve a 6-Star Energy Rating.
- BASIX Reports: These reports are needed for the development application stage of new residential dwellings in NSW as the BASIX system is considered to be one of the strongest sustainable planning measures in Australia. The primary goal of this system is to make all residential dwellings in the said state to be both energy and water efficient. It must assess three building components: water usage, greenhouse gas emissions, and thermal comfort.
- BESS & SDA Reports: These reports are required for planning permit applications. A lot of Victorian city councils work with BESS today, replacing both STEPS and SDS. These reports intend to rate the energy efficiency and overall consumption of proposed dwellings.
- Section J Assessment: These reports are intended for commercial buildings. Our energy assessors can complete a Section J report that applies to commercial construction as classified under the Building Code of Australia. They can assess the buildings against the requirements of their envelope’s thermal resistance, insulation, and many more.
- WSUD & STORM Reports: These reports are conducted to calculate the ability of a development to treat rainwater obtained from hard surfaces to be introduced.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Six-Star Energy Ratings: Its Impact on Sustainability and the Environment
- Energy Efficiency Assessments in Melbourne: Work with Empire Thermal Group
- BASIX Certification and Home Valuation: How Energy Efficiency Improves Value
- Section J Assessments for Commercial Projects: Optimise Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Benefits of BESS Reports: Why They Matter for Developers
- Market Demand and Public Perception: Why Consumers are Drawn to Six Star Energy Rated Apartments
- The Contributions of Accredited Energy Assessors in Achieving Energy-Efficient Australian Buildings
- Building for the Future: Six Star Energy Reports to Achieve Green Building Standards
- Establishing the Connection between BESS and SDA Reports
- WSUD Report for Storm Management: Key Information You Can Find in the Report
- 5 Tips to Meet the Water Efficiency Targets for BASIX Certification
- 6 Qualities of a 6-Star Energy Rating Residential Building
- The Significance of Submitting SDA Reports to Councils
- How Can WSUD & STORM Reports Address Stormwater Quality in Australia?
- How Can Empire Thermal Group Make Your Building Energy-Efficient?
- BASIX Reports from Empire Thermal Group: When to Get One?
- A Quick Comparison between JV3 and DTS Assessments
- Primary Facts about BASIX Reports
- The Role of Built Environment Sustainability Scorecard in Maintaining a Sustainable Community
- The Significance of Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme
- The Essence of Achieving a Sustainable Architecture for Your New Building